These are some rules I thought of while coming back from my hospital visits in the snow today:
- Leave extra room between you and other vehicles.
- Avoid making any sudden change by accelerating or decelerating, breaking traction with your tires.
- Avoid making any sudden change in direction, breaking traction with your tires.
- Work to keep a balance between maintaining momentum in deep snow and driving at too high a rate of speed.
- Know that everyone out there is a complete idiot. Including you and me! 🙂
It’s nice to be back home.